Bulacan records total of 68 positive COVID-19 recoveries

0
1608
THANK YOU, LORD. Governor Daniel R. Fernando leads a prayer to give thanks to Almighty God because of good news now happening in the province of Bulacan as more number of recoveries in the dreaded disease or Covid-19 is continuously growing. (Photo by Manny D. Balbin)

CITY OF MALOLOS, Bulacan — Good News now happens in the province of Bulacan as more number of recoveries in the dreaded disease or Covid-19 is continuously growing.

The Provincial Government of Bulacan through the Provincial Health Office-Public Health has reported a total of 68 COVID-19 patients who recovered from the disease as of Friday.

According to PHO-PH Head Dr. Jocelyn Gomez, the City of San Jose del Monte has recorded 8 recovered patients; the City of Malolos and town of Bulakan have 7 recovered patients each; the towns of Baliwag and Marilao have recorded 6 recovered patients each; Bocaue with a total of 5 recoveries; the towns of Calumpit, Santa Maria and the City of Meycauayan with 4 recovered patients each; towns of Pandi, Guiguinto, and San Rafael have recorded 3 recoveries each; the towns of Angat and Pulilan with 2 recovered patients each; and the towns of Balagtas, Bustos, Hagonoy and San Ildefonso have 1 recovered patients each.

Only the town of Dona Remedios Trinidad from 21 town and three cities in the province that still remains COVID-19 free.

Bulacan Governor Daniel R. Fernando, likewise, said that the province is continuously conducting mass testing especially that the implementation of modified enhance community quarantine is almost through.

“Bulacan today continues the process of mass swabbing. This includes our frontliners and medical workers who have begun swabs recently. As we approach the final day of the modified enhanced quarantine community, we are trying to get them all tested to help prevent the rapid spread of the disease,” Fernando said.

Moreover, Bulacan has previously distributed swab testing kits to the local government units through the help of the Philippine Red Cross (PRC) and Department of Health (DOH) wherein the PRC has disseminated 1,335 swab kits and 1,066 specimens came back and were submitted to their laboratory for confirmation while the DOH has dispersed 928 swab kits and 611 specimens came back and were submitted to their lab to find the results.

The People’s Governor also added that the relief operations are ongoing and as of May 21, 2020, the PGB has already distributed a total of 784,822 food packs to Bulakenyos.

In line with this, Maria Fe Dela Cruz, a resident of Brgy. Tabing Ilog in Marilao expressed her gratitude to Fernando for the assistance provided by
the PGB.

“I am very grateful to the Provincial Government especially to Gov. Fernando because of the number of Bulakenyos, I feel as a citizen that our government is trying to provide for all our needs,” Dela Cruz said. (RONDA BALITA Online)

Previous articleTravel authority for employees under MECQ is unnecessary — DILG exec
Next articlePH Navy’s newest missile capable frigate arrives in Subic
Emmanuel "Manny" Dineros Balbin, an editor-in-chief of RONDA Balita, Lingguhang Pahayagan ng Masang Intelihente, and RONDA Balita Online News was a former seminarian of Oblates of Mary Immaculate (OMI) in Notre Dame University Seminary in Cotabato City. Graduated Philosophy as major course, Political Science as minor, at the University of Santo Tomas, Legaspi City but landed and became a journalist. A former Journal Group of Publication (People's Journal, Peoples Tonight, Taliba & Women's Journal) staffer for 17 years. Before he was simultaneously contributed news articles to 3 local newspaper in Bulacan (NewsCore, MetroNews & NewsWatcher). A former Journal Group Bulacan correspondent, Kabayan provincial reporter, 2010 Bulacan election correspondent by Rappler and presently, a stringer of Philippine News Agency (PNA) Bulacan.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here